Parkour Active Aladdin Bloomers Hip Hop Graffiti Etre Fort Pour Etre Utile Convertible (Brown)
"être fort pour être utile" ("being strong to be useful"), the famous ethos of the founding father of Parkour - Georges Hébert (1875-1957), is designed in the urban graffiti style by Charlie McElvy, an accomplished graphic designer and an avid parkour athlete himself.
The design is hand silk-screen onto one leg of our popular unisex 'Aladdin' pants that have proved versatile. They feel soft and cozy from 100% cotton that they are made of. They are also convertible with both legs can be pulled up using the drawstrings to shorten the length of the pants to yield a totally new look! The side drawstrings can also be used to adjust the length of the pants if desired.
The pants are equipped with elastic waist with drawstrings for convenience and flexibility. There are two side-pockets and stretchy cuff legs for ultimate mobility. These street style hip-hop inspired bloomers are designed to handle your every moves imaginable from dancing, running, jumping, and flipping!
Measurements (choose size from menu)
- Waist : elastic with drawstring fit up to 39" (99 cm)
- Hip max : up to 41" (104 cm)
- Inseam : 27" (69 cm)
- Length : 39" (100 cm) [recommended for 5'5" (165 cm) up to 5'8" (173 cm) tall wearers]
- Waist : elastic with drawstring fit from 30" (76 cm) up to 42" (107 cm)
- Hip max : up to 46" (117 cm)
- Inseam : 35" (89 cm)
- Length : 46" (117 cm) [recommended for 6' (182 cm) up to 6'6" (200 cm) tall wearers]
Machine washable in cold or lukewarm water. Separately wash with dark colors. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry. Medium iron setting if needed.
We Also Recommend